“Great food in a cosy atmosphere”
Review of Mochi

Mochi
Ranked #32 of 4,347 Restaurants in Vienna
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Leopoldstadt
Reviewed May 13, 2014

The food here is wonderful - really fresh and full of flavour. You will not regret trying the Sake Teriyaki which comes with Kimchi and is beyond words.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Indoor it is somewhat crammed so I've always taken away so far but during summer they have outdoor seating - not sure how it is but looks nice. It is really busy and because it is usually a spontaneous decision I take away form them because if you don't reserve your chances to get a place are small.

Food is pretty good, not the most amazing sushi I've ever tasted but pretty good. Would recommend for anyone to check it out. Also they were always pretty fast even though I was taking away (within 10 minutes).

Reviewed February 14, 2014

great food! the restaurant is quite small and during lunch very crowded so you have to wait a while, but the food is worth it!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I went there because I wanted to experience authentic Japanese food in Vienna. I was very disappointed from the many pretend-Japanese dishes. It didn't say anywhere that this was only "fusion" food.

29  Thank Valentina Y
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Given the high number of waiters one expects much better service. Obviously the team is not well-rehearsed. The sushi taste somewhat fishy. I don't want to accuse anyone but I have my doubts. The warm dishes are OK but the bad experience with the raw fish made us weary. No match for the - international - competitions.

22  Thank Louise R