“Fantastic central apartment”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
High Ceiling Living room
The view from the apartment
Master Bedroom with Air Conditioner inside
2nd Bedroom
Entrance Hall
Stairs to upper floor
Kitchen and dining area
Terrace from the kitchen area
Bathroom and washing machine inside
The view from the street side
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

London, GB
“Fantastic central apartment”
Reviewed February 18, 2014 for a stay in February 2014
people found this review helpful

Perfect location - no more than 15 minutes walk to all the major downtown museums and right by Karlplatz U-bahn so straight on the U4 to Schonbrunn. Apartment is spotlessly clean, really comfortable and incredibly quiet. Everything you could want including a wifi printer so you can print out your Schonbrunn tickets for example. Fantastic manager - we were over 2 hours delayed and arrived at the apartment after midnight and this wasn't a problem at all. Wouldn't think about staying anywhere else in Vienna.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Central location
Traveling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Delft
Reviewed February 4, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Luxury-minded travelers
Brussels
Reviewed January 18, 2014 for a stay in December 2013

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Jan 18, 2014
Thank you for your great feedback. We had the great pleasure to meet all your family. We are happy that you have enjoyed your stay in Vienna and Mar Suite Apartments. We wish to see you again in the future.

Warmest regards.
Mar Suite Apartments Family
Sydney
Reviewed January 1, 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Luxury-minded travelers
Jan 1, 2014
Dear Annie and Noela,

Thank you for your kind words, we definitely appreciate the great feedback. But most importantly, it was our great pleasure to have you two at Mar Suite Apartments. Please keep us in mind for your future travels and we can only promise to serve you even better. Thank you again for being a great customer of ours.

Warmest greetings,
Mar Suites Apartments Family
OH
Reviewed December 18, 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Dec 18, 2013
First of all, we are very happy that your stay at Mar Suites was great. Funny you have mentioned that you and your family still talk about your stay, here I am still talking to "my" family about you guys since you were my very first American customers that I took care of gladly. :)) It's a mutual appreciation.

We also want to say a big "THANK YOU" for your fantastic review. It is very important for us to get your feedback so that the next person really understands what we are trying to accomplish here. If we could rate the customer, we would give you 5 stars also! :)) Greatly appreciated.

Thank you and your family again for choosing us and I am sure Alp will do his best to make something happen for you on your next stay in Vienna.

Best regards,
Mar Suite Apartments Family
Seattle
Reviewed November 28, 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Nov 28, 2013
It was great having you and your family at Mar Suites. We definitely appreciate the great feedback. We wish to serve you again in the future!
Greetings from Vienna..
new zealand
Reviewed November 1, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing