I stayed at the Suite Novotel Vienna during a conference in June 2013. The location is good, there is a subway station 50 meters from the hotel. There are a couple of dining options near the hotel but nothing I can really recommend. I didn't have breakfast at the hotel but fellow guests seemed to enjoy it. Wifi is fast and everywhere, the hotel garage costs 13 Euros a day. "Suite" is a bit euphemistic, the rooms are slightly larger than average but no separate living room or anything suite like - but you get a microwave and a fridge in the room, so it's more like a motel. However the price we got was great, so I'd recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Suitehotel Wien Messe is 7 minutes from the city centre (approx. 3km) close to the Austria Center and the Vienna Exhibition Hall. 10 minutes from Stephansdom Cathedral, 15 km from Vienna Schwechat airport. 158 inviting modular suites with airconditioning, 30sqm in size. 24 hour services include Boutique Gourmande self service gourmet food counter, gym, business corner with WiFi access and free high speed Internet. Bar, free massage on Thursday evenings, private undercover parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Accorhotels.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Suites Wien City Donau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Novotel Wien Messe Hotel Vienna
- Suitehotel Hotel Wien Messe
- Suitehotel Hotel Vienna