Austria Trend Hotel Ananas
$476
RitzCarlton.com
  • Pool
1,813 results
All reviewsmetro stationbig hotelnice hotelrooms are cleancity centrehotel entrancechecking inthe breakfast areabreakfast buffetconvenient locationbeautiful cityopera housepilgramgassenataspilgrimgassestopskarlsplatz
Reviewed September 5, 2013

No Problems, I stayed for 3 nights with a tour made of 48 and no one complained , it is Value for money, 1 Min from a underground train station .The breakfast is not a big deal but plentiful , If I visit Vienna I will stay at this Hotel

Room Tip: I stayed in room 577
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 3, 2013

It was Christmas time last year when we visited Vienna and stayed in this hotel. It was very good experience and we would recommend it to everyone. It's relatively close to the city center (for those who like to walk) and for the others, the metro station is just in front of the hotel. Room was clean, cosy and comfortable.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Pampurce
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I lived here for three nights with my mother. Our first room was nice and tidy, but on the second day we discovered that water was leaking from the ceiling near the door. We told the staff the next morning, and they got us a new room, no fuss! The new room had a few spots on the wallpaper and I found a hair in one of the beds, but we didn't want to argue about it and it wasn't that bad.

What is bad however is the breakfast! If you want a clean table with a napkin and cutlery you need to go down there as soon as breakfast starts! If you don't, you will have a very hard time finding a clean table, since they appear to be understaffed and don't have enough time to clean and set the tables. Breakfast itself is okay, there is bread with different spreads, croissants, cereal, fruit, egg and bacon. There is also coffee, tea and juice.

The hotel is extremely close to the metrostation (Pilgramgasse), which is great! It takes literally 5 seconds go get there. If you want to walk to the city centre it's not too far, it takes about 25 minutes.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Lecroissantnuf
Reviewed August 16, 2013

My wife, myself and our 3 children stayed at this hotel for a 4 night break last April (2013). The rooms were comfortable and the staff very pleasant. Breakfast was included and consisted of a good range of cereal, fruit and cooked meats. Very enjoyable. The great thing about the hotel was the fact that it was directly opposite the Pilgramgasse underground station on the U4 tube line. A very useful location. I'd recommend the hotel for any Viennese breaks.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank John S
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Okay let me paint you a picture. August in Vienna but not just any August ....on Wednesday this country had their highest ever recorded temperature of 40.2 Celsius. No problem for me though because I had an air conditioned room. That was until every single air conditioning unit in this hotel broke down. The temperature of my room approached that at the surface of a star.
The man on the night desk however is amazing. He could be a United Nations negotiator. He was very understanding And after trying three different rooms eventually I was sent at no extra charge in a taxi to a sister hotel. The air conditioning on the next two nights worked perfectly and generally this is a good hotel. I am slightly disappointed that I was not offered immediately a refund for my first night as the room temperature was horrific. Rather than put up a fight however I accepted free breakfasts. I would suggest however that during the summer if the air conditioning breaks this should be treated as an emergency and repair work done immediately even if during the night.

• Stayed: August 2013