“A treat for your eyes and your tummy!”

TIAN Experience Taste
Ranked #54 of 4,417 Restaurants in Vienna
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Inner City
Description: TIAN experience taste At TIAN you can dine refreshingly different - unique vegetarian cuisine! TIAN restaurant Vienna is a place that is full of delights for the senses. For our guests we create the finest vegetarian dishes from superb ingredients and with a joyous passion for experimentation. The restaurant offers light lunch dishes daily and our weekly special: the combinable TIAN light lunch menu. In the evenings, let yourself be whisked to realms of exciting flavours with our gourmet menus featuring 4, 6, 8 or 10 courses. Opening hours: Tuesday to Saturday and public holidays: 12 pm - 2 pm and 5:45 pm - 9 pm (kitchen hours).
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We ate lunch at this beautiful restaurant that is perfect for vegetarians and carnivores alike. The lunch menu is a la cart or a two or three course special for 14 or 16 euros pp. It is a very romantic and organic atmosphere filled with soft light and plants. Our lunch was excellent!

Reviewed April 4, 2013

The food service (the same as the food itself) in Tian is magnificent - the waiters are very kind and explain every little thing you may want to ask, they are polite and always attentive, and despite all these it doesn't feel like they are invading your space or anything, they are just open to everything you may want to ask.

What determined me even more to write them this positive review is the amazing surprise that they prepared for us. In the reservation I made online I made the remark that it will be my mother's birthday and I asked perhaps if it's possible to have a small decoration on her plate or just a little something to greet her maybe. During our stay of 3 hours while waiting for the courses nothing was mentioned and I even forgot about this, we were having a great time and the food was a beautiful present enough.
However, after we finished with the menu, our waiter came and ask who is the birthday girl and brought a little beautifully decorated chocolate cake with macarons and a chocolate heart and a little candle. Honestly, I had tears in my eyes, and it wasn't even my birthday...

I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anybody, vegetarian or not (we aren't but we enjoyed the food a lot, the quality and tasteful combinations, the little surprises that made us smile).

2  Thank Fawcette
Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

Every dish is a story or a poem that is unforgetable. I recommend having the full six-course story which would give you a life time journey.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Some of the most inventive vege food I've had. I'm not vegetarian and this is well worth going to even if not vegetarian. One of the best vege meals we've eaten.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

As I have heard a lot about the restaurant I was curious to explore it myself.
I decided to choose the 5 courses seasonal menu at the price of around 65 euros.
The dishes were really nicely presented but nothing special except the cheese dessert.

Overall it was a great experience with nice staff but I wouldn't return for the food at that price.