“Unique Experience”

Book In Advance
More Info
$12.43*
and up
Wiener Riesenrad Giant Ferris Wheel Vienna...
Ranked #91 of 807 things to do in Vienna
More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Vienna's landmark amusement park features the familiar 65-meter-high Giant Ferris Wheel that towers over the park's 200 booths, ghost train, go-karts, merry-go-rounds plus a Plantarium and the Prater Museum.
Reviewed October 19, 2012

The Prater was a unique experience. I went there with a group from work and we rode the Riesenrad, the giant ferris wheel. It was a great experience, but the views were not so good. The cars were lighted on the inside, making the windows like mirrors. I would recommend just for the experience.

Write a ReviewReviews (7,543)
All reviews
in 62 reviews
"fairground"
in 57 reviews

Reviewed October 15, 2012

We didn't expect much but this amusement park was actually fun. Ride the Big Wheel, walk around watching well behaved teens in a Coney Island environment, imitating them with stupid statues and cutouts. Making believe that you are 15 again instead of 50 something. Come on! You know ya wanta! It's Vienna!

1  Thank Isabel B
Reviewed October 13, 2012

The parking (we went by car) was reasonable, and there's no admission to the grounds. So if you only want to gawk at the rides and the brave souls on them, then that just might be entertainment enough. It was for us. We had a bite to eat at one of the restaurants after going up on the Riesen Rad.

1  Thank spacesaverbob
Reviewed October 9, 2012

It is several years since I have been here as I stopped going once my sons were grown up but am looking foreward to going again with my grandsons.