Lowest prices for your stay
$113
$115
Hotels.com
$115
eDreams$113
Priceline$113
Travelocity$115
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 16, 2019 via mobile

Very conveniently located, just 2 minutes from the tram and underground station. Lots of local bars and restaurants. TOP TIP book direct with the hotel and get a substantial discount. Would definitely recommend the place.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank SteveHeugh
Reviewed January 19, 2019 via mobile

I don’t usually write trip advisor reviews but had the most gorgeous stay here. 1) well cleaned large and homely rooms with a comfy bed and homely luxuries like a sofa, tv and sink in the room 2) lovely breakfast with a great selection of food!!! 3) when my friends and I went to check in, as it was late the receptionist apparently forgot to tell me where my shared bathroom was. called the next day to apologise but also brought chocolates. how lovely

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank kelseyml
Reviewed January 16, 2019

Well located, near metro and bus stations, and with good price, the hotel is small but very well kept. Nice rooms with a good bed, very good linings and extremely clean.
The attendants are very nice and the coffee break very good.
It is a place to return if you go to Viena.

Room tip: If available choose the rooms with a complete toilet, mine was only with the shower and sink (but It was my choice).
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 12, 2019

Schwedenplatz is just around the corner, where you can take metro,buses, and trams. But actually one can walk to popular attractions like St. Stephen's Cathedral , the Stadtpark, and the like. This is the second time I am staying in this hotel however, I stayed the first time in a single room but this time we stayed in a family room. As the single room was small I didn't expect a much bigger room relative to a family room. It actually exceeded expecations when we got a spacious room with two bedrooms for a very good price! We also had big windows overlooking the street. The only thing we missed was a small fridge. The rooms & bathroom was cleaned everyday and towels & toiletries provided. The breakfast was adequate and included eggs & fruits. They served coffee/tea/chocolate in personal pots which felt luxurious. The hotel has a small lift for 3 average people at a time and the reception and breakfast was in the 8th floor. So somehow visits have to be planned but we never had problems with waiting. My family tried taking the steps and it worked.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 6, 2019

The staff made us feel incredibly welcome and offered to arrange any number of activities. The rooms are older style and small, but neat and comfortable forthe very reasonable rates.
The breakfast is more than adequate.
The location is good, and right next to the subway.
If you want budget and location this is thoroughly recommended.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple