Lowest prices for your stay
$148
$148
Hotels.com$118
eDreams$148
Travelocity$118
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 10, 2016 via mobile

Very nice place with huge room in Viennese style: high ceilings, double doors and windows, parquet. Bathroom small but efficient and brand new. Good buffet breakfast. Fantastic location in Museum Quarter! And very nicely priced! Highly recommendable.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 10, 2016 via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights in Vienna. We wanted to try somewhere similar to a guest house or B and B, as we're tired of the generic, impersonal nature of hotels. Unfortunately we were disappointed. The male manager/owner who met us on arrival was unapproachable and unfriendly. He advised us that breakfast was served on the 1st floor (same level as reception) and we could use the coffee machine there (as no kettle in the room), but to access this area at all times, you had to ring the buzzer. This would have been fine if we weren't greeted as an inconvenience. This access issue is because the building is shared. A key for guests to access this area would help.
The in room wifi was poor, the limited buffet breakfast was disappointing (go out, you'll have a better choice!) and there was no air con (old building). Opening the windows during this hot summer week helped, but we were kept awake by road noise. At least the location was good as most places of interests are a max of 20 minutes walk away, and on our last day, the female staff (the man was no where to be seen thankfully) were very helpful and pleasant. We will definitely go back to Vienna as it was beautiful with lots to do, but I would look elsewhere to stay.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank BristolDreamer
Reviewed June 18, 2016

The location has multiple advantages - public transport (U Bahn station extremely close), many attractions (such as the Parliament) within a walking distance and next to Volkstheater. Rooms are very large and well furnished. The owner is very friendly and helpful. The breakfast spread is quite good. There is a coffee/hot chocolate machine for complimentary use all through the day. Wifi is free. Its reliability is at times inconsistent. There is no airconditioning and it would help to have fans in the rooms. I was happy with my stay.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 16, 2016 via mobile

I loved this hotel! It had a wonderful old world slightly French charm but was so close to everything! I am not a great walker but found it easy to walk to the Museum Quartier..it is just across the road :-) . The big bus is stop is at the bottom of the road and the underground is right at the door.
It was an easy walk to town and all the delights Vienna holds from Parliment to the Albertina and the Opera.
The room I had was huge and the bathroom was modern granite and glass. It was exceptionally clean.
The reception is on the first floor but once you work that out all is well. Breakfast is delightful with warm rolls and lovely fresh fruit. The bed is firm and I was worried I would suffer the effects but it turned out to be extremely comfortable.
As a solo traveller I felt very safe and if you tire of Viennese food there is a SPAR not 100 metres away. Enjoy.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank glennie58
Reviewed April 2, 2016

It was an elegant and clean pension. The room was very large, the bathroom was clean and very equipped. The staff was very kind and helpful. The breakfast was average, but good. The problem is the bed. We stay 1 night but the bed was very hard. I felt that I sleep on the floor. We couldn't stay one more nights at the pension, because we can't sleep.

Date of stay: March 2016