Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$204
Hotels.com$204
Priceline$188
eDreams$188
Travelocity$204
CheapTickets$204
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 16, 2016

My stay here was absolutely delightful. The staff was very warm and made me feel comfortable in traveling around the city alone. My room was simple and exactly what I needed. Beautiful balcony with a view of the city was very relaxing to come home to after long walks around the city. The location of this hotel was ideal because it was walking distance to the museums and shopping centers. I will recommend this hotel to all my friends who want to travel to Vienna.

Room tip: Beautiful fresh flowers everywhere!
Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 7, 2016

I stayed here with my two teens in the summer of 2015. I booked two rooms both of which were extremely spacious and clean. Check in was a little problematic as the hotel is not clearly identifiable from outside the building, or inside (it it situated within an office bldg.).

Breakfast was fresh and plentiful, the staff could not be nicer and the owner is very friendly and eager to please. Would definitely stay again.

The location is superb; easy walking distance to museums Opera, restaurants, shopping etc. Park your car in the Museum lot, much less expensive than other city lots and the hotel offers a discount.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 20, 2016

We stayed here in December 2015 in a triple room with our young daughter. The room was very large with double aspect windows with views. It was clean and well presented. Anti-allergy bed linen was available on request and the beds were comfortable. Breakfast was standard continental style but to a good standard. A particular bonus was free availability of hot drinks from the Nespresso machine all day, which is unusual in Vienna. The hotel is 5 minutes away from Volkstheater underground station and Maria Theresien Platz (which had a great Christmas market) and also 5 minutes walk from the Spittelberg Christmas market.

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 4, 2015

An outstanding room, clean, so comfortable but best of all it is in an excellent location. The hotel is one minute away from the metro and a few minutes to the museum quartier. It was easy to walk to most of the sight-seeing attractions, shops and restaurants from there. There were incredible rooftop views of the Volt Theater right outside of our window. The room was gigantic, so huge you could dance in it; which we did! It really is in the heart of this beautiful city, such a perfect place to stay, highly recommended!

Room tip: 3rd level room 34 is huge.
Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2015

It has no air conditioning nor even a fan. Heat in summer, given the orientation of the building, is UNBERABLE. At night the noise of the cars was constant so it was A KIND OF TORTURE with the heat + noise.
The next day we had to move to another hotel. They refused to cancelled the reservation we had made for six nights, they did not accept a penalty for booking fees. We had to pay for 6 nights without had slept there. The owner didn’t do anything to help us and his answer was “ I can’t change the weather"
One more issue was that they didn’t give us the room we had booked.

Date of stay: August 2015