We (a couple with a small child) spent 4 nights (last week-end) in this hotel. We booked a Standard Loudon apartment. The apartment was very simple (even a little bit too simple) and pretty old (nothing like the pictures in the web), but it served our needs.
1) Our apartment was very spacious and quite.
3) TV with DVD
4) Good location (all the main children attractions are easily reached by nearby metro - U2, tram number 5)
5) Good rate (we had a discount due to the non- refundable rate + longer stay)
6) Bars nearby (with possibility to take food and beer take away).
7) The reception was very helpful - printed our boarding passes.
1) No air-conditioning (could be pretty hot during hot days, during colder days - no problem)
2) The free WiFi connection was very poor
3) The additional sofa-bed was not comfortable
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you interested in an extended stay in Vienna or would you just like to enjoy the comfort of an exclusive apartment house in Vienna for a day or two? Either way, the Levante Laudon will be ideal! Our apartment house is located in the centre of Vienna in a wonderful Biedermeier building with a picturesque inner courtyard. It's only a few minutes walk to the Vienna City Hall (Rathaus), Parliament and all the famous sights of the city centre. The Levante Laudon offers two types of Apartment accommodation in Vienna city center. Our apartment house has apartments in two categories, each with two rooms. Because it is located centrally in Vienna it's also perfect as extended-stay accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your The Levante Laudon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.