There's lots to like about this hotel--good location, helpful staff, good room by European standards, some nice restaurants in the neighborhood, and a very well prided for breakfast buffet included in my room price. At 110 Euros, the price is right. Sadly, need to repeat what other reviewers have reported. The hotel Internet service is spotty, frustrating, and terrible. You frequently need to log in every thirty minutes to keep your account active. After a few days, you will come to hate the smiling elf on the sign-in page as much as i do now. My simple advice to the Mercure: You have a pretty good darn little hotel with one major flaw. You should RUN, not walk, RUN to find a different Internet service provider. You'd have gotten five stars from me if the Internet wasn't so frustrating and you'd jump thirty places in these ratings if you could get this fixed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully renovated hotel in the centre of Vienna, very close to Ringstrasse. The hotel offers 121 rooms, including 111 non smoking rooms, a breakfast room, garden terrace, bar and meeting rooms.The hotel is located in a small lane in the historic citycentre and most of the rooms face the quiet, leafy courtyard. Not far from Rathausplatz and Stephansplatz Squares, Parliament, museums, Museumsquartier cultural complex, Hofburg Castle and Mariahilferstrasse. Daily breakfast buffet served until 12 noon ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda and ACCOR so you can book your Mercure Josefshof Wien am Rathaus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Josefshof Wien Hotel Vienna
- Mercure Hotel Josefshof Wien
- Mercure Hotel Vienna