My wife and I stayed here on a long trip through europe and highly recommend the hotel. We were on the top floor in a very cool room with the slanted ceiling. Close to the metro if you don't feel like walking, but most sites are easily walkable (under 10 minutes to most). A couple of supermarkets within a 5 minute walk. The free wifi/computer access is a great perk, but unfortunately was mostly down our few days there. Very clean, comfortable and a great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully renovated hotel in the centre of Vienna, very close to Ringstrasse. The hotel offers 121 rooms, including 111 non smoking rooms, a breakfast room, garden terrace, bar and meeting rooms.The hotel is located in a small lane in the historic citycentre and most of the rooms face the quiet, leafy courtyard. Not far from Rathausplatz and Stephansplatz Squares, Parliament, museums, Museumsquartier cultural complex, Hofburg Castle and Mariahilferstrasse. Daily breakfast buffet served until 12 noon ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mercure Josefshof Wien am Rathaus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Josefshof Wien Hotel Vienna
- Mercure Hotel Josefshof Wien
- Mercure Hotel Vienna