Lowest prices for your stay
Get rewarded with One Key
$142
Lol.travel
$120
OlliLe
Hameenlinna, Finland

Ola Lemettinen

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jul 14, 2019
I stayed at the hotel for 3 nights with my daughter. a really good hotel with a great location. the room was clean, the food was good and the staff was pleasant. I recommend. we also fell in love with Vienna and I will be sure.
Trip type: Traveled with family
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Juergen F, Manager at K+k Hotel Maria Theresia, responded to this review
Responded Jul 15, 2019
OlliLe - thank you for your nice feedback!
$288
  • Prestigia.com
0.8 miles from K+k Hotel Maria Theresia
View more hotels in Vienna
3,115 results
All reviews museum quarter quiet street within walking distance excellent hotel breakfast buffet side street bars and restaurants city break minute walk christmas market hotel is located long weekend by foot beautiful city visit vienna subway station yogurt
Selected filters
Reviewed July 9, 2019

Thank you very much for hosting us. I was with my wife and daughter. Hotel located near museums and shopping area-what else is needed in Vienna ?Staff is very friendly. I asked for late check out as our flight was in the evening. Breakfast is fantastic-quality of products? especially bread, sausages, and super fresh courasoans

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank dmitryb45
Juergen F, Manager at K+k Hotel Maria Theresia, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2019

Dear dmitryb45,

thank you for your nice words, especially about our team!

Reviewed July 8, 2019

The hotel is located conveniently near museum quarter and a metro stop. Also very nearby are a plethora of investing looking restaurants and bars. Staff were friendly and helpful to our needs during g the stay.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Travel53925910030

Dear Travel53925910030!

thank you very much for your 5star review.

We look forward welcoming you back in Vienna and remain

Reviewed July 3, 2019

We chose this hotel based on previous Trip Advisor reviews and we were not disappointed. We would have given it an excellent rating but had a day and night without air conditioning and it was 37 degrees. Rooms are comfortable. Breakfast excellent. I always use the Sauna room in the hotels I visit and this one is the best ever. Hotel Location brilliant. Staff very helpful. Definitely recommend the place as value for money

Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank SteveWCE
Juergen F, Manager at K+k Hotel Maria Theresia, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2019

Dear SteveWCE
thank you for your nice words, especially about our staff, breakfast and location!

Reviewed June 24, 2019

I booked through hotels.com after missing my connection, and showed up half an hour later to the K+K Palais, where I was informed they were out of rooms. They called over to the K+K Maria Theresa, confirmed my reservation there, then comp’d me a taxi and the city tax. The night clerk found me somewhere to grab dinner in a two block vicinity (at 11:30 pm), and insisted I borrow an umbrella in case it started raining. The next morning, they held my luggage until my airbnb was ready and my travel companions had joined me!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Azpcv
Juergen F, Manager at K+k Hotel Maria Theresia, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2019

Dear Azpcv!
thank you very much for your nice review.

We look forward welcoming you back in Vienna and remain

Reviewed June 23, 2019 via mobile

This is a good location hotel, where you can always start your walking tour of the day. We were welcome very well by the receptionist Bobby who gave us all the hints on how to tour the city. Breakfast is good and we were well served by the lady name Dolores from the Philippines.

The hotel is also on a quiet area, and also near the bus tour station. I will probably stay here again if we go back in Vienna for another tour.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank bakal
Juergen F, General Manager at K+k Hotel Maria Theresia, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2019

Dear Bakal,
i looks like you had a very good time in Vienna and thank you very much for your nice words about Bobby and Dolores - I will surely share your feedback with them.

We look forward welcoming back with us and remain until then