1,160 results
All reviews train station shopping street convenient location no air conditioning minute walk excellent location easy access vienna airport visiting vienna breakfast room city centre wien mariahilferstrasse stops reachable convenience concert
Reviewed July 11, 2012

it is excellent hotel. very clean.not far from the city centre . the staff of this hotel are very friendly.i will recommend it for my friends .

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
cseibert, Geschäftsführer at Hotel Mercure Wien Westbahnhof, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2012

Dear guest,

we very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mercure Wien Westbahnhof. It is always a pleasure to receive mainly positive feedback.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

It was a nice place to stay, walking distance to shopping, across the street from the train station and from the busses and subway. Small rooms, but expected in Europe. Nice breakfast buffet.
A little noisy.

Date of stay: October 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 6, 2012

Vienna was so hot in June and the hotel aircone was set to 20deg. But it was not really 20. The hotel is in the middle of the city right in front of a big shopping centre and train station. But the heat and smell if old carpet werent pleasant. Staff were lovely and helpful. They were happy to help.

Date of stay: June 2012

Dear Asra,

During your stay, the temperature in Vienna was extraordinary high, unfortunatly the air condition could not cool down to 20 degrees.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be more pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Nice hotel with decent rooms and facilities.. Good location just outside the west bahnhof.. Free Internet in the hotel rooms which sometimes works sometimes doesn't... Very good breakfast spread... Nice bar and restaurant.. Overall good hotel for a short stay...

Date of stay: June 2012
Trip type: Traveled with family

Reviewed July 3, 2012

Due to the late arrival of my incoming flight, I could not catch my connexion. Austrian Airlines took care of me for the night, providing me with accommodation until my next flight in the form of one night at the Hotel Mercure Wien Westbahnhof. I had stayed previously at another Mercure - in Graz - so I knew I would enjoy my stay. Indeed, it was the case.

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear guest,

we very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mercure Wien Westbahnhof. It is always a pleasure to receive mainly positive feedback and as I can read you will be a regular guest at Mercure Hotels in Austria.