We stayed at this hotel as part of our trip to Europe, and while it was convenient (a short tram or Metro ride from the Westbahnhof - easy if you're arriving via train from Munich), the rooms were a little dated. Our room smelled quite badly, and to fix it up, the staff gave us some air freshener, so it smelled quite strongly of air freshener afterwards.
- The free minibar
- Convenient location
- Reasonable price
- Rooms were dated
- Our room was quite smelly
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ARCOTEL Wimberger is located in Vienna’s vibrant 7th district and is a charismatic hotel with 225 rooms. A legend in Vienna since 1871 the hotel remains a popular place for celebrities, artists and cosmopolitan types to stay.The hotel’s central location makes it perfect for fans of art and culture as well as those who love to shop. Close by are Vienna’s main shopping boulevard, the Mariahilfer Straße, the Wiener Stadthalle, the city’s major concert venue, and numerous galleries and boutiques. The city’s museum quarter is also just a few minutes away either on foot or by public transport.The hotel has its own restaurant, the Restaurant WIMBERGERs wia z'Haus which serves traditional Viennese dishes and also boasts the most famous brunch anywhere in the city - WIMBERGERs Jazzbrunch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Arcotel Wimberger Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arcotel Wimberger Vienna
- Arcotel Wimberger Hotel Vienna