For this review I will simply list my pro and con points:
- The hotel is well located just on the ring.
- The room is spacious with very very comfortable beds
- Most of the staff specially in the executive lounge is kind and professional
- Executive lounge for business travelers as myself is great
- Be aware of few staff members, specially the witch from the reception. You will understand what I mean it when you see her and her broom ...
- It is possible to eat breakfast in the room, but it costs money 3.5 Euro per person. Other hotels, like Sofitel for example, offer it for free. This is really outrageous and I call all future Marriott guests to protest against it. If you are two people, you have to pay 7 Euro. I always give tip, so in this case it would be a total 10 Euro. Come on Marriott your breakfast isn't worth it, not to mention that if I eat in the room I save you dishes, seat and manpower to serve me, so why try to charge more for something already paid for?
I don't mind about the breakfast, for me a pastry and a coffee will do, it's a matter of principle. That is why I call upon all future guests to ask about the breakfast in the room and when you hear the charge, protest against it. Maybe this will make the hotel management realize they should stop this stealing, yes that's the word stealing.
That's all. I might have to go again to Marriott toward the end of the summer or go to Sofitel. If I have any new tips I will add a new review.
Bon Voyage !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vienna Marriott Hotel awaits you with warm Viennese geniality in an inviting and international atmosphere. Being situated in the heart of Vienna, all of the city's major attractions lie within walking distance and can easily be reached by foot. St. Stephen's Cathedral, the State Opera, theaters and numerous of the famous museums reveal themselves while you are strolling the elegant Ring Road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vienna Marriott Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Vienna
- Vienna Marriott