Hilton Vienna
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$154
$145
$95
$89
  • Restaurant
Hotel Ibis Wien Messe(Vienna)(Great Value!)
$84
  • Breakfast included
$139
$81
  • Bar/Lounge
AZIMUT Hotel Vienna(Vienna)(Great Value!)
$72
$68
  • Bar/Lounge
3,462 results
All reviewsthe executive loungecity airport trainwien mitte stationfree wifiexcellent locationcorner roomlobby baran upgradeper dayconvenient locationold citystandard roomexcellent breakfastmodern hotelpublic transportationstadtparkconcierge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 19, 2013

We stayed here in Sept 2012 as part of a Trafalgar Tour. Overall, it's a nice place, but the rooms were no more than average and the hotel concerigie was outright rude. He seemed to be put out by my husband and I asking for simple directions or advice on restaurants. However, the breakfast buffet was very good and well thought out. There seemed to be a large variety for many ethnic backgrounds, with plentiful choices. We enjoyed the location across from a large park, and we could easily walk to St. Stephens Cathedral.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Hoteldirektor, Manager at Hilton Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Dear Madame,

Thank you very much for your great review of your recent stay at the Hilton Vienna.

I was thrilled to read that you very much enjoyed your stay with us and that our facilities and services met your expectations.

Coming back to your comments regarding the concierge service however please allow me to express my sincere apology about the experiences made.
I have already evaluated this matter with the respective department head as the described certainly does not reflect the service attitude you may expect from us.

Dear Madame, thank you once again for your time and I truly hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed January 18, 2013

This hotel is supremely easy to reach from the airport....just hope in the CAT and once you leave the station is diagonally across the pedestrian precinct.
Every detail was as you'd expect from a Hilton and we weren't disappointed. Clean, spacious, courteous, excellent breakfast. What more do you need?
Well....it's also in a superb location for accessing all the sights of Vienna. I was here with my mum, who isn't the most mobile but the hotel was perfect and never left is far from anywhere by numerous routes of transport.
Haven't got a down spot to mention about this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Dear Madame,

Thank you very much for the great review of your recent visit at our property.

With great pleasure I read that you very much enjoyed your stay with us. It's always nice to read that our customers are satisfied and that they appreciate the high level of service we aim to offer our guests. I will be sure to share your positive review with the entire team.

I truly hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed January 15, 2013

This was a gorgeous Hilton right in the centre of Vienna's rich downtown architectural inheritance. The Hotel is very well appointed, modern, and comfortable. We stayed in a double-room with great beds and again very well appointed. I immediately relaxed upon entering the hotel and the room. The cafe had a kind of Austrian tapas menu for lunch, which I was a bit suspicious of as being 'gimicky' at first, but was in fact very tasty and interesting. My one and only disappointment was that the business centre document printing facility was inadequate for a proper businessman's requirements and couldn't handle pop up documents such as flight tickets bought online. The reception quickly fixed this problem and printed the documents for me, found me, and gave me the printed documents in an envelope. The staff were great, friendly, and helpful. This would probably remain my top choice of hotel in Vienna both for the quality, value, and location. I doubt I would find a hotel that would better combined value and comfort.

Room Tip: From what I can tell, all the rooms are probably equally great.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 13, 2013

The hotel is a very short pleasant walk from the center of town. The hotel was extremely clean and rooms were as you would expect at a Hilton hotel. We had Christmas dinner at the hotel, which was alright, so if given the option, I would recommend one of the many restaurants in the center.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank RelativeWay
Reviewed January 12, 2013

We stayed 2 nights here and found it an excellent option. Well located (and especially if you use the airport train which leaves from Wien Mitte station across the road), and an easy walk to city sights too. Being new, it is very schmick, with good space in the rooms and a great buffet breakfast.
No free WiFi is a great disappointment for a hotel of this standard and price. It seems Hilton are playing hard ball on this idea which is ridiculous unless the agenda is to gouge more money from business travellers.
We would stay again, and would hope 21st century communications will arrive in Hiltonland soon.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank RolFromOz
Hoteldirektor, Manager at Hilton Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay at the Hilton Vienna.

With pleasure I read that you overall enjoyed your stay with us and that our services and facilities met your expectations.

I also very much appreciate your feedback on our location, interior and our wide breakfast offer.

Further to your comments regarding the internet fees however, kindly allow me to explain that we offer free Wi-Fi in our public areas and I am very sorry if you were given a different impression.

Dear Guest, thank you once again for your important feedback and I very much hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

Best regards from Vienna,