Hilton Vienna
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$154
$145
$95
$89
  • Restaurant
Hotel Ibis Wien Messe(Vienna)(Great Value!)
$84
  • Breakfast included
$139
$81
  • Bar/Lounge
AZIMUT Hotel Vienna(Vienna)(Great Value!)
$72
$68
  • Bar/Lounge
3,462 results
All reviewsthe executive loungecity airport trainwien mitte stationfree wifiexcellent locationcorner roomlobby baran upgradeper dayconvenient locationold citystandard roomexcellent breakfastmodern hotelpublic transportationstadtparkconcierge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 14, 2012

First let me state that I am a Hilton Diamond member, so most of my comments are regarding those privileges. The property is very nicely maintained and the staff is warm and friendly. The location was very close to public transportation so getting around from there was easy. The Executive Lounge was very nice but in my opinion had two shortcomings. The didn't provide concierge services there and they didn't have complimentary alcoholic beverages which is unusual for those lounges. However, the concierge staff on then main floor were wonderful.

All in all it was a very nice hotel but suffers in comparison to the other Hilton's we stayed at on this trip - Budapest Westend and the Prague Hilton.

Also, one note of warning to any of you high end Vodka drinkers.. My wife and I had a drink at their bar one evening and I ordered a Belevedere on the rocks. The bartender asked if I wanted a double and of course,I said yes. That drink cost €24! Back home I pay less than that for the entire bottle!

Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Paul F
Reviewed October 9, 2012

This was my first stay at this hotel.I am a gold member with Hilton and when I check in I was informed that Hiltons new global policy for Gold members was a one level up grade and that Gold members no longer had access to the executive floor.I said that information is not in Hilton's policy .They said its in the works.I was stunned.In all my years of supporting Hilton this had never happened.While the Hotel was fine this information was not.I was told that for forty Euros a night I could buy the upgrade.

Funny thing on the 12th we traveled by train to the Czech Republic and checked into the Prague Hilton.We were met while in line to check in by the day manager who introduced herself with a welcome letter and an upgrade to a JR. Suite and access to the executive floor.Wow what a difference in performance and taking care of their customer base.This hotel is over the top fantastic.The executive lounge and personel were outstanding and wanted to please.

I doubt I will go back to the Hilton Stadtpark,Vienna. In my opinion just a huge difference in customer service.I can't wait to get back to Prague,Czech Republic.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Tom M
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We were here for a holiday but has more of a business hotel atmosphere. However it is well positioned just outside of the city center - you only need to cross the bridge to get to the circle tram. We had a corner room which was very spacious. Everything was comfortable and breakfast was very good incl made to order eggs and waffles. One great advantage for us was this hotel is walking distance to the airport train (I believe only one station for this in Vienna) and you can check your bags directly onto the plane from the check in here avoiding the lines at the airport. Another great tip is the hotel is next door to a local shopping center for locals and there is a chemist/pharmacy inside that also has a hairdresser which was a very reasonable and very good. Vienna was beautiful and this hotel is very convenient.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Travelbugalug
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Very pleasant hotel. An easy 10 min stroll into the centre of Vienna, with lovely parks, cathedral, shops, opera etc virtually on your doorstep.
Staff are very helpful & pleasant. We would stay here again.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank tim4travel88
Reviewed October 7, 2012

The hotel is wonderful and location perfect for a long weekend. I stayed four nights and upgraded at check-in to enjoy access to the lounge-- which had great warm and cold snacks and complementary drinks. Breakfast is also served in the executive lounge and is worth the upgrade fee. When you exit the hotel you're just across from the park and only a short walk from the river and central part of the city. It's also conveniently located by the train station that connects to the airport. If I return on holiday I'll stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a high room with a park view
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple