Went for 3 nights to Vienna and booked this hotel as it is in a perfect location ! We had bed and breakfast which was ok but limited choice at breakfast , not what you would expect when paying so much money ..... The hotel is decorated very nice , big rooms with huge bath tub and expensive toiletries !!! the problem was the bed which was so fragile my husband was scared to sleep in bed not to brake so he slept on the floor ... when paying so much money you want to feel safe when sleeping and have a good rest ... Here you are close to everything , Vienna is beautiful , we will return but will stay in a different hotel , that offers better value for money
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will find the HOTEL KAISERIN ELISABETH directly in the city center of Vienna, just next to the famous pedestrian zone the Kärntnerstraße and the Graben, only a few steps from St. Stephan`s Cathedral.Our 63 non-smoking rooms are located on four floors. Each room provides bathroom/shower and WC, and is equipped with satellite-TV, flatscreen TV, telephone, radio, minibar, roomsafe, internetaccessW-Lan (free of charge for our guests), and air-condition. Smoking is allowed in an own separate area in our breakfast room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Kaiserin Elisabeth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kaiserin Elisabeth Vienna
- Kaiserin Elisabeth Hotel Vienna