This was our first visit to Vienna and we stayed at this hotel based on recommendations on TripAdvisor. We agree with all of the reviews. The location is perfect for touring the historical sites of Vienna. The hotel service and staff were excellent. The breakfast buffet each morning was very nice. The hotel was completely booked and we encountered only one day when we had to wait for a table. We used the hotel's chauffeur service to and from the airport. This service was on time and very professional. The only negative feedback on the hotel is no bar/lounge or restaurant in the hotel. There are however, plenty of bars and restaurants within the same block of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will find the HOTEL KAISERIN ELISABETH directly in the city center of Vienna, just next to the famous pedestrian zone the Kärntnerstraße and the Graben, only a few steps from St. Stephan`s Cathedral.Our 63 non-smoking rooms are located on four floors. Each room provides bathroom/shower and WC, and is equipped with satellite-TV, flatscreen TV, telephone, radio, minibar, roomsafe, internetaccessW-Lan (free of charge for our guests), and air-condition. Smoking is allowed in an own separate area in our breakfast room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kaiserin Elisabeth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kaiserin Elisabeth Vienna
- Kaiserin Elisabeth Hotel Vienna