This lovely hotel in Vienna is only a few steps from the main part if town, the place where pedestrians rule & the cafes & restaurants are everywhere. Gelati is freely available. Staff are superb & breakfast is included. We stayed 5 days and thoroughly enjoyed it all. Go to Melk Abbey by bus & boat- a lovely trip. Eat at the seafood cafe ( turn r from hotel then left onto Strudhofgasse) & up a block. Cheap but delicious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will find the HOTEL KAISERIN ELISABETH directly in the city center of Vienna, just next to the famous pedestrian zone the Kärntnerstraße and the Graben, only a few steps from St. Stephan`s Cathedral.Our 63 non-smoking rooms are located on four floors. Each room provides bathroom/shower and WC, and is equipped with satellite-TV, flatscreen TV, telephone, radio, minibar, roomsafe, internetaccessW-Lan (free of charge for our guests), and air-condition. Smoking is allowed in an own separate area in our breakfast room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Kaiserin Elisabeth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kaiserin Elisabeth Vienna
- Kaiserin Elisabeth Hotel Vienna