NH Vienna Airport Conference Center
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$154
$145
$95
$89
  • Restaurant
Hotel Ibis Wien Messe(Vienna)(Great Value!)
$84
  • Breakfast included
$139
$81
  • Bar/Lounge
AZIMUT Hotel Vienna(Vienna)(Great Value!)
$72
$68
  • Bar/Lounge
2,518 results
All reviewsan early morning flightone nightarrivals hallaustrian airlineslate arrivalrental carsuperior roomfree wifishort staymini bartrainstopoverconvenienceeuroscatconnectioneurope
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 2, 2014

A very nice hotel only a two-minute walk from the Vienna airport terminal. The staff was very friendly; the room was large, and the breakfast buffet was superb. The price was reasonable, but I did have to pay to print out my boarding passes.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
Angelika P, Manager at NH Vienna Airport Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

Dear Guest,
thanks for your posting. We value our guests´comment and I am really glad that accomodation and staff met your expectations and that you were so happy with our location and our superb breakfast. Thanks for your comment regarding the printing costs, I will double check this point. Looking forward to your next stay!
Best regards from Vienna,

Reviewed July 2, 2014

I have stay at this hotel for many years when it was first Novatel, for being at hotel and not worrying about traffic in morning of my departure in the AM.If I wanted to go down town to Vienna train is there and I would not have to drive.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels

Dear Guest,
thank you so much for your kind comment posted on Trip Advisor. It is a great pleasure to read how much you are enjoying our property for such a long time now!
I will pass your positive feedback to the entire team who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks!
Looking forward to your next visit I send you my best regards,

Reviewed June 26, 2014

We generally avoid airport hotels, but, having a very early flight, we chose this hotel for our final night in Vienna, and were pleasantly surprised. Despite the planes and the extensive construction in the airport, the hotel rooms are quiet. One tip about eating: The only eating places we were told about at the reception desk were the buffet and the a la carte restaurants -- both of which seemed decidedly over-priced. We found, though, that they also offer some dinner entrees (not just snacks and sandwiches) in the bar, and the food is quite good and reasonably priced. For a hotel that has mainly one-night stays, the staff is very pleasant and friendly (even if they don't tell you about eating in the bar!).

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Parker162

Dear Guest,
thank you for your kind comment posted on Trip Advisor. We are pleased to read the louding words on our staff and our bar offer! With pleasure I will pass your positive feedback to the entire team.
Looking forward to your next visit I remain with my best regards,

Reviewed June 26, 2014

Excellent facillity. Superior rooms. Service outstandig in the conference area and in the restaurant. Silent, allthough on the airport. Conference center has rooms in all sizes. Additional parking area direct bhind the hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms in the superior zone are excellent, clean and silent
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Dear ,Georg N`,
thank you very much for your stay with us and your review. We are more than delighted to read your comments regarding our conference center with so much possibilites for all kind of events and your compliments about the oustanding service there and in the restaurant.
I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks.
We are looking forward to welcome you back in near future!
Best regards,

Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

The Rooms are nice, quiet, and very modern with Big flat Screen and Nespresso. Very Great ! The Buffet had a very Big Choice of Food. Friendly staff everywere. We feel like at home. Perfect Location. Great Stay.

• Stayed: June 2014

Dear Guest,
great feedback like yours is always very much appreciated and we are very happy to read that you had a fabulous experience with us! We are glad that you enjoyed our new flat screens as well as our Nespresso machines in our superior category.
Thank you for your time and recommendation and we all hope to welcome you soon back!
With best regards,