NH Vienna Airport Conference Center
$175
$124
  • Restaurant
Austria Classic Hotel Wien(Vienna)(Great Value!)
$107
The Harmonie Vienna(Vienna)
$162
$141
2,514 results
All reviewsan early morning flightone nightarrivals hallaustrian airlineslate arrivalrental carsuperior roomfree wifishort staymini bartrainstopoverconvenienceeuroscatconnectioneurope
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Very convenient location just a short walk from arrivals however long queues for check in were unacceptable. I waited 15 mins and could have taken a train downtown in that time.
Was given free vouchers for in-room WiFi but found that the speed was snail slow despite an excellent reception. It took me 45minutes to download 2.5mb attachment. The speed was the same everywhere in the hotel. When I discussed this at the front desk I was told that this is a free service and I could not expect anything better.
For 160 euros a night without breakfast this is set up to be a business users hotel but the management have clearly lost their way and are not focused on delivering service.
In future I will take express (CAT) downtown and stay in Hilton for similar price with a far superior service and access to nice restaurants etc.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Bertybign
Reviewed January 25, 2013

It is a very decent airport hotel just across the street from the main terminal with good connections to the city centre. One big problem though: forget about internet! It is so extremely slow that you can not even control your emails. You need 10 minutes to sign up to the internet service, another 10 minutes to sign in to your email, another 15 minutes to see your inbox. NH should do something about its internet provider.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We stayed at this hotel because we had an early flight the next morning. It was so worth it to be right next door to the airport. Furthermore, there were groceries/prepared foods and wine, etc. available at shops outside the airport security area, so we could pick up a few items at the airport very conveniently. We were also able to get our boarding passes the night before and orient ourselves to the layout of the airport check in area, as it had changed since our last visit.
We did opt to upgrade a level from the most basic room, in order to have a bit more space. When I asked to see the room before upgrading, the very polite clerk explained there was no way to look at it first! She was able to describe it enough that we decided to go ahead. Perhaps this is common practice at hotels in Vienna, but it seemed odd to me not to be able to look at a room before booking it.

The convenience, though, means everything at this hotel. We literally were at check in within five minutes of walking outside the hotel door: no limos, trains, etc. to deal with

Room Tip: The basic room is pretty small and spartan. A twenty euro or so upgrade might be worth it if you will be there a while.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank worldtravelinggrandm
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Across the street from the airport, we couldn't beat the location.

I was skeptical about the distance, but it's a small airport (not like LAX or JFK), and we literally walked across the street to the hotel. The CAT (fast train that costs a little more but is direct) is also across the street, making central town transit accessible / quick.

We thought the room itself was not the greatest, but at least was on the large side and was clean. The hotel (even the upgraded side) seemed "tired", CRT TV's, etc. We had a really early morning flight, so for us, this was probably the most convenient place to stay. no regrets. If we had another early morning flight out of Vienna, we would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 17, 2013

We were absolutely exhausted from flying over 30 hours (from New Zealand) on our way to our final destination and we were looking, no correct that, desperate for a shower.
We were very disappointed at the Airport terminal itself as there weren't any facilities for travellers, e.g. seating, showers and an informative information centre. There were shops, shops an more damn shops - lol
So when we heard from a total stranger that there might be a possibility of great service from a hotel across the road, we made the very short walk there.
We were greeted by probably the best service we could have dreamed of from a wonderful gentleman by the name of Jeffrey (?)
We didn't get his surname, but I didn't care as he was OUTSTANDING!!
I think he could see that we were tired, completely exhausted and in need of a shower.
He explained that the shower facility was open between certain hours as it was apart of the in house gym facilities. We didn't care and signed up straight away; it was going to be an hours wait. We paid up front. I can't remember how much, but it wasn't much and I would've paid anything for a shower at that moment.
He invited us to sit in the dining area for breakfast or a coffee, even though we weren't guests at the hotel. We gratefully took up his offer and enjoyed further good service from the dining room staff and enjoyed a great coffee. I think we were too tired to eat then.
Once our time was available, we were taken down to the gym and really enjoyed what was possibly the best shower in my life (well after such a long journey, it felt like it).
Towels, soap and shampoo were available for us to use.
The only downside was I couldn't lock the door and was a bit nervous that someone would walk in while I was in all my glory - haha - but o be honest, I was too tired to even care.
I felt like a million dollars when I left.
One day, we will stay in this hotel knowing the service is second to none.
So, to surmise, Jeffrey, you were our hero in our hour of need and I would defiantly stop by again to see you. I can't begin to thank you enough, but please know that your name has now been sent world wide :)
If you have a layover at the Vienna Airport itself, get out and meet some more "Jeffreys" it is so worth it, even if you just go outside and sit in the car park and enjoy your coffee and food area like we did, it was worth it.
Jeffrey, WE LOVE YOU!!!!