Hotel is OK. Rooms include small kitchen and kitchenette with all you need to cook. Rooms are of OK size. Thou I found bed to be a bit harsh. Surprisingly hotel does not provide bathroom amenities like toothbrush, shaving kits and etc. Thou for price of 101 Euro a day and its location not bad at all. Note: breakfast and WLAN is not included in room rate. Downside: very small and outdated elevator, room service is slow, location of TV in room is odd Pro: availability of kitchen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cordial Theatre Hotel Vienna is a stylish, comfortable 4-star hotel situated practically in the centre of the city. Right next door you'll find the famous Theater in der Josefstadt, the oldest theatre in Vienna. The hotel's central location lets you walk to the Old Town to see the Stephansdom and the stately buildings of the Ringstrasse in just a few minutes. The CORDIAL Theatre Hotel Vienna has 54 comfortable studios and suites, each equipped with a flat-screen TV, telephone, radio and minibar. Some have a kitchenette. Elegance and cosiness has been skilfully combined. For your health and wellbeing, we also offer massages and cosmetic treatments on request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Cordial Theaterhotel Wien reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cordial Theaterhotel Wien Vienna
- Cordial Theaterhotel Wien Hotel Vienna