$334
$300
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $358/night.

$275
$248
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $279/night.

$166
$108
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $137/night.

$290
  • Pool
$191
$161
$100
$97
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

$368
$340
Official Site
  • Pool
$119
Official Site
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

$180
$166
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $204/night.

$202
$153
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstired hotelcity centrebilla supermarketfree wifirooms are spacious and cleanmetro stationvery pleasant staycharming hotelpublic transportconvenient locationnice breakfastbuffet breakfastyogurtarmchairsstopsundergroundsofa
Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

This has been a terrible experience.
I was very shocked about how poor the housekeeping service here is. When I just arrived the hotel room and went into the toilet, I found that that there are a lot of toilet papers and (probably) the excretion of the previos visitots inside the toilet. obviously the hotel staff didnt clean the room properly. It is terrible!!

When I was about to go and take the shower, I found that there's no hot water!!!! What I can do is to open the tap for hot water and wait for a very long long time to get some not very warm water. My boyfriend has asked the reception staff and she said the water heating system of the hotel is down and they needa wait for the next day and get it fixed..... what's more, the water in the bathtube cannot drain smoothly and thus making it very slippery.

Also, I heard from the persons staying at next door saying that there are a lot more of different kinds of problems re their hotel room like broken windows and lights, etc.

I would never recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 5, 2017

Nice hotel from outside, nice welcome, all was fine until we got to our room. Was run down, terrible furniture, old bathroom. Breakfast was the best of all, the night was a nightmare! First we thought there were mosquitos in the room. But was not, was bedbugs. Plain horror!

Room Tip: there seem to better executive rooms - ask for them!
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
5  Thank mailinfo
Reviewed August 16, 2017

I've stayed at this hotel due to a misunderstanding regarding my accommodation in Vienna. After spending some time finding a solution, I was offered to stay at this hotel. I wasn't disappointed. The staff here was great, and they already knew everything. Also the rooms were clean and tidy.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
3  Thank Vlad V
Reviewed July 29, 2017

I stayed at this hotel only one night on my business trip.
The hotel is interesting because of its classical style. The rooms are nicely furnished in accordance with the old-fashioned building.
The breakfast is great.
The hotel is not in the city center, however, just across the street there is a tram station, so you can easily get there.
Also, you can find supermarket, Mc Donald's and a couple of coffee shops, restaurans and pastry shops nearby.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

We really had some issues on this trip. The room was only cleaned every 3 days. To make matters worse we had to argue with staff members to get new towels and toilet paper. Unfortunately this was not the only awkward conversation we had with the staff. Staff should not place blame on clients. The hotel itself is quite old and the room, although very large, had very basic facilities. The breakfast buffet was clearly the highlight of our stay with a good selection served from 0630 to 1000. The hotel is also very well connected with a major tram junction just outside and a u-bahn (u4) also very close. One sad point is that the area outside was often (saw this 3 days out of 5) visited by police moving people with beer cans along. I give this one star simply because i expect better service and staff from a four star hotel. It was cheap but ultimately not worth it.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple