All reviewstired hotelcity centrebilla supermarketfree wifirooms are spacious and cleanmetro stationvery pleasant staycharming hotelpublic transportconvenient locationnice breakfastbuffet breakfastyogurtarmchairsstopsundergroundsofa
Reviewed September 5, 2017

Nice hotel from outside, nice welcome, all was fine until we got to our room. Was run down, terrible furniture, old bathroom. Breakfast was the best of all, the night was a nightmare! First we thought there were mosquitos in the room. But was not, was bedbugs. Plain horror!

Room Tip: there seem to better executive rooms - ask for them!
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
5  Thank mailinfo
Reviewed August 16, 2017

I've stayed at this hotel due to a misunderstanding regarding my accommodation in Vienna. After spending some time finding a solution, I was offered to stay at this hotel. I wasn't disappointed. The staff here was great, and they already knew everything. Also the rooms were clean and tidy.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
3  Thank Vlad V
Reviewed July 29, 2017

I stayed at this hotel only one night on my business trip.
The hotel is interesting because of its classical style. The rooms are nicely furnished in accordance with the old-fashioned building.
The breakfast is great.
The hotel is not in the city center, however, just across the street there is a tram station, so you can easily get there.
Also, you can find supermarket, Mc Donald's and a couple of coffee shops, restaurans and pastry shops nearby.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

We really had some issues on this trip. The room was only cleaned every 3 days. To make matters worse we had to argue with staff members to get new towels and toilet paper. Unfortunately this was not the only awkward conversation we had with the staff. Staff should not place blame on clients. The hotel itself is quite old and the room, although very large, had very basic facilities. The breakfast buffet was clearly the highlight of our stay with a good selection served from 0630 to 1000. The hotel is also very well connected with a major tram junction just outside and a u-bahn (u4) also very close. One sad point is that the area outside was often (saw this 3 days out of 5) visited by police moving people with beer cans along. I give this one star simply because i expect better service and staff from a four star hotel. It was cheap but ultimately not worth it.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 3, 2017

The hotel was great, slightly out of the main area but with great connections by tram or underground. Staff very friendly. On the first day my bed-sheet was not on the bed properly, it was strange it wouldn't go over the bed. I asked at reception if they could remake my bed so that the sheet wouldn't wrinkle in the night and they were great (it was done whilst we went out for dinner). The only thing was it happened again the nest day!!! I didn't ask again as I didn't want to be a pain, but it's very strange that they use sheets that don't fit the beds properly....

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple