Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$83
Hotels.com$83
Tripadvisor$83
travelup.com
Priceline$83
Trip.com$94
1,385 results
All reviews vienna international center nice hotel free wifi metro station business trip air conditioning convenient location danube austria gym euros german wien
Selected filters
Reviewed October 10, 2012

We would like to express our thanks for the hospitality extended to us during our stay in our beloved hotel N.H Danube.
Really we feel that we are very happy starting the welcome smiling of our friend Romeo at the front door also the wonderful staff of the reception and their adorable welcome, our dearest Giza Suice which her assistance is remarkable. We should not forget the wonderful staff at the restaurant with Galeleo and the perfect housekeeping, all this due to the perfect management of the famous N.H. Really we would like to thank you all wishing you all the best of everything and to have the chance again and again to be in our dearest and lovely home N.H DANUBE.

Thanking you,

Mostafa Nada
Nagwa Morsi

Room tip: All our stay was on the main street side, because we like the sun in the morning. Although the back side of the hotel supposed to be more quite, but this one as well was not noisey.
Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Its nice hotel with nice recption staff. Everything about hotel is very good. Easily acesible by airport bus dropping in front of hotel chrges only 8 euros.

Hotel TV is problematic...it urges you to see adult movies and misguides that 13 euros are charged thus prompting that you better watch than waste money.
No shaver/shaving kit provided.
Food good and breakfast superb.............so many things...my god.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

The staff were professional in reception. Room was clean. I had a four night stay and was daily at the UN only a few minutes walk away. I wouldnt stay here if I wanted to do more touristic things in the Centre of the city but for it's purpose I would recommend this hotel.
The Airport bus to the airport never arrived however at 4pm on Saturday as advertised by the bus company and receptionist was not helpful. She was the only one behind the desk and swamped with work. Be warned!

Room tip: I paid for a superior room which was good. I don't know what the other rooms were like. AC/ heat is centrally controlled and WIFI is supposed to be included but I had troubles connecting sometimes.
1  Thank pfsboss
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Kafkaesque - menacing complexity. This is a business hotel. As such, one expects less than aesthetically pleasing surroundings. This hotel outdoes itself in that respect. Staff were nice, but faces reflected a rather poor morale... no real pleasant greeting at the desk. Small and large things made the experience poor... a little surprise at every turn... chairs in the lobby with no backs... staples in the laundry with predictable consequences... nickle and dime policies on most every service... very low speed internet without an outrageous extra charge... virtually no room attendance... basically outrageous service charges and prices given the quality received (even for Vienna)... and no option on hotel tip even with bad service...
I rarely see people at the front desk of a hotel complaining, but on several occasions I passed by and heard people complaining and arguing with the staff. I felt sorry for the staff because they were nice young people for the most part and were not responsible for most incidents that led to complaint.
The hotel is located in a business park far from the city center, although with about a five to ten minute walk, one can use the excellent Vienna subway system to get to Saint Stephens (about 5 stops). There is nothing to do around the hotel... nothing... and the landscape has that drab and sterile feel that one would expect in a business hotel in a business park.
The hotel may be okay for business travelers who do not mind bad service, are only staying a day or two with little time spent in the hotel, and who may have meetings in the area nearby. However, anyone wishing even a bit of the ambiance of old Vienna and a modicum of personal service would be advised to stay away.

Room tip: Find a different hotel
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank Steven R
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I stayed in hotel for 5 nights for convention, it is an average hotel and in my view can't be rated with 4 stars, I found that beds are more of children size, but still bigger than in Germany. The staff is helpful, everything was average, so no speacial reactions from my side, I am not sure if there is such info on hotel website, but there is a bus from the airport with stop in front of the hotel, I didn't have time to explore what's around, but there is a nearby supermarket, and there is a room service 24 hours, if I will have to visit Vienna again, definitively this hotel will not be my choice, 15 min walk to the Congress center and you can arrive by metro from the city center for same time

Room tip: I had some "view" from my room, but heard from some people that their rooms were looking into wall
Date of stay: September 2012