Excellent attentiveness from staff, great buffet breakfast and charming room with space for settee. A real find! Just 5 minutes from the nearest Metro station with ease of access to all the usual tourist haunts. Selection of restaurants nearby and close to the Opera. Would heartily recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The KAISERHOF was built in 1896 (last renovation 2015/16). The familiar private running hotel is located in a quiet area, close to the historical heart of Vienna. The State Opera House, St. Stephans Cathedral and the Naschmarkt are nearby. Bus, Tram and Metro-Station nearby. The natural friendliness of the staff, best quality service, and real love of detail give the hotel a unique attractive ambience. Tradition and the modernity combine here with true Austrian charme!Breakfast-Buffet also offers GLUTEN- and LACTOSE-FREE products. 74 Rooms on 6 floors. For our guests who suffer in allergies, the KAISERHOF Wien offers special "allergy-friendly" rooms - which are furbished and designed to the needs and requirements for people who suffers in allergies. Categories: Petite, Classic, Business, Madame, Allergy-friendly, Romantic, Junior-Suites, Suites, the KAISERHOF Suite and the ADMIRAL Suite, are available. Fee W-Lan, public garage nearby. All rooms are equipped with aircondition and tea-& coffeemaker, minibar. Small Wellness-Area. Best Western Premier Kaiserhof Wien is a NON-Smoking Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Premier Kaiserhof Wien reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Kaiserhof Wien Hotel Vienna
- Best Western Hotel Vienna
- Best Western Vienna
- Vienna Best Western