Hilton Vienna Danube Waterfront
$145
$95
$89
  • Restaurant
Hotel Ibis Wien Messe(Vienna)(Great Value!)
$84
  • Breakfast included
$139
$81
  • Bar/Lounge
AZIMUT Hotel Vienna(Vienna)(Great Value!)
$72
$68
  • Bar/Lounge
2,612 results
All reviewsthe executive loungestadion stationoutdoor poolcity centrea river view roomminute walknice hotelfree wifirooms are largeper daytop floorpublic areashilton viennabreakfast buffet ismetroeurodonau
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 16, 2012

We stayed here 2 nights as part of our tour. The room we had overlooked the river and was really beautiful. The room was quite spacious and tidy but had a funny smell in the bathroom as if it wasn't cleaned properly. We had included buffet breakfast which was wonderful and we also had a dinner at the restaurant which was also really lovely. The staff were helpful and friendly.
It is a distance from the city which didn't worry us as we were on a tour but there is a shopping centre about 5 mins walk away and nearby train station.
Would recommend as it is a really lovely hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Sharon1004
sreiter, Manager at Hilton Vienna Danube Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2012

Dear “Sharon1004”,

thank you very much for your feedback. It is a pleasure to read that you had a wonderful stay with us. Please rest assured that I have forwarded your praise directly to my team. It would be a pleasure to welcome you soon again.

Best regards,

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Nice, clean and spacious room. We had a room with river view. We stayed for 3 nights at December. Everything was ok. Hotel is short walk to the train station with an easy ride into the city centre. Excellent breakfast selection, very various.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JakubPechar

Dear Mr. Jakub Pechar,

thank you very much for your time invested to assess our hotel.
I am glad to see that you had a great stay in our hotel and we could fulfil all your expectations.
It would be a pleasure to welcome you soon again.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

Okay,first off this is a top quality hotel, had a room on the executive floor with a view of the river . It was nice to have access to the executive club for snacks and drinks.
Short walk from the train station with an easy ride into the city.
Done a day trip to Bratislava in Slovakia,out on the train and returned by boat up the Danube,enjoyable day out.
A couple of points which If I knew beforehand I would of chose elsewhere, the manager did state free wifi would be soon available about a month ago, I do need Internet access on a regular basis and was annoyed to find it's still not free. Secondly the gym was out of use,again I had read it was being renovated a while ago but expected it to be completed by now.
Putting this aside go stay and you will not be disappointed.
Ps breakfast is fantastic and full praise to the lady who greats you in the breakfast restaurant and the same for the two ladies in the executive lounge..

Room Tip: Upper floor with a river view
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Martin5192
sreiter, Manager at Hilton Vienna Danube Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2012

Dear "Martin5192”,

thank you very much for the praise regarding our staff. Specifically I am pleased that my team has given you the service you have expected. It would be a pleasure to welcome you again in our hotel.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

I had relatively high expectations for the hotel, this being part of the Hilton chain. I was disappointed by the service from the staff. The breakfast was closed before scheduled. They had closed the gym without informing about this on their homepage and the pool was closed as well. All in all not what you would expect from a Hilton hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Torsten H
sreiter, Manager at Hilton Vienna Danube Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2012

Dear Mr. Torsten,

thank you for your time invested to write a few sentences about your impressions and I appreciate your feedback.
I am very sorry to read that our staff could not fulfil your expectations. Please rest assured that I personally will make sure that your feedback is adressed properly in the concerned deptartments.

I am glad to inform you that our new designed gym will open on Monday September 10th.

Kind regards,

Reviewed September 3, 2012

We stayed at this Hilton for a couple of nights recently - nice spacious room for 4, excellent views from the room of the Danube, and a hearty American breakfast. I saw some reviews from folks who were not happy with the hotel location - I would agree that it is in not in the city center, but it is reasonably close (5 minutes walk) to the subway station that makes it easy to get where you need to. One con is that you do pay for internet access - I hate this for the higher end Hilton hotels versus their Homewood Suites or Hampton Inns where you have free internet access. All in all, I would still say that this is a good choice for Vienna.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Vivek A
sreiter, Manager at Hilton Vienna Danube Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

Dear „Vivek A”

thank you for having taken time to write a few sentences about your impressions.
I am glad to read that we could fulfil your expectations regarding our stay. It would be a pleasure to welcome you soon again in our hotel.