Hilton Vienna Danube Waterfront
$182
$122
$110
2,634 results
All reviewsthe executive loungestadion stationoutdoor poolcity centrea river view roomminute walknice hotelfree wifirooms are largeper daytop floorpublic areashilton viennabreakfast buffet ismetroeurodonau
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Cant fault the hotel..great staff, clean and very comfortable. Breakfast very good selection. However...what lets the hotel down is Internet access. They subcontract the service out to Swisscom. For 24 hours cost €9 Two IPads means €18... Not per room as you would expect. Nonetheless...we accepted the costs only to find that two devices will not work at the same time. Switch one IPad off the other functions. Argh in this modern day age and at a Hilton you expect better service than this. I did complain at the front desk and the staff were very helpful indeed...with the complaint passed on to Swisscom who blamed our IPads.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank William m
sreiter, Manager at Hilton Vienna Danube Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2012

Dear "Sidecarwilly”,

thank you for your feedback, and the praise and satisfaction with our staff and our breakfast. I have noted your comment regarding the Internet; I'm trying to lead an improvement in the way.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

The hotel would need some update but it is stil a great hotel with a great view and located in a great area

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank maurizi01957

Dear „maurizi01957“,

thank you very much for having taken the time to write a few sentences about your impressions.
I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

We had an exceptional stay at Hilton Vienna Danube. Breakfast buffet was outstanding. Hotel staff were friendly and very helpful. The rooms are modern and spacious.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank SallyC1979

Dear "SallyC1979",
thank you very much for the praise regarding our staff. Specifically I am pleased that my team has given you the service you have expected. It would be a pleasure to welcome you again in our hotel.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

I stayed at the Hilton, Danube for a weekend break with my family. I have two young boys aged 3 and 5. From the minute we arrived we were treated like royalty. The receptionist was utterly charming with my two boys and she made us feel very welcome.

The rooms are of a very high standard with excellent facilities that inludes wireless internet and flat screen TV. The beds were comfortable and more importantly they had blackout curtains, which my wife needs for a good nights sleep!

We had a room overlooking the river which was superb. Breakfast was excellent and we had ours outside on the terrace at the side of the Danube. I can't comment on the spa as I did not use.

Hiltons are generally more pricey than most hotels, in my view you get what you pay for. In this case we had an excellent stay and had a wonderful time in Vienna. We have already booked another stay for later in the year.

Room Tip: A river view!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Steve W

Dear “chindit2000”

thank you very much for having taken time to assess our hotel. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and the overall service. Please rest assured that I have forwarded your praise directly to my team. Looking forward to welcome you soon again.

With best regards,

Reviewed July 5, 2012

I stayed several times at this Hilton. Each time it was a good experience. The high quality standard of customer care is always granted. The hotel is located just in front of the river, out of the main city routes. Therefore quiet although out of the city centre nightlife. However it's easily reachable by Ubahn. The only weak point is the uncomfortable connection to cross the street and reach the entrance. It's basically designed as a bridge for cars. Useing it walking with the trolley it's not an exciting experience.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Altarion

Dear “Altarion”,
thank you for having taken the time to assess our hotel. I am very pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and you have chosen our hotel for several times.