“Yummy”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Inner City
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The place looks cute, the prices are very good and you ll get a tasty Sacher and coffee here. The location is perfect, would recommend. The only negative was that it seemed the staff was little chaotic, didnt have time to clean the tables after the guest left, but they were nice comparing to other viennese cafes.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

during my visit to Vienna i dropped by Aida Cafe, it was amazing experience, i cannot explain how much there coffee special and tasty,
they have wide variety of cakes, close your eyes and choose, all are super delicious,
at the end of my trip to Vienna I went there also to take with me the best souvenir from Vienna, its Aida Chocolates and gifts,
if you went to Vienna and didn't visit Aida, means you didn't go to Vienna.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

I visited Vienna at the beginning of April and I was really surprised by the amazing service and delicious plates I have had.
I stayed there only for around 12 days, where I visited Aida branches more than 12 times!!!

I would recommend it and wish them best of luck in expending and hope to see them in Lebanon one day ;)

Reviewed March 4, 2013

The menu at AIDA has almost everything (sweet) you could desire. We had an AIDA melange, which is quite small for its price at 3.30€, but still tasty. The place was completely full, but we managed to get a small table anyway. Our waitress, the chubby one, was very loud, always smiling and friendly, and provided us her honest thoughts when we asked for which of the options she would choose. That attitude made us feel welcome, even though she promptly forgot my hazelnut-tart as the cafe got filled up with new guests as soon as old ones left, and there were just 2 waitresses. The other, younger one, looked like she just wanted to go home, no smiles on her face, and even less pleasure to take over my request of still getting the hazelnut tart. I didn't want it any more as the cakes we ate were too sweet anyway, and the other waitress cancelled the cake on the bill with humor, apology and ease so that I didn't feel bad about it. All in all, there may be better places to drink coffee and eat sweet cakes and tarts, but there is none when it comes to meeting friendly, funny waitress in pink, welcoming you with a big smile on her face.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

IT's basically the Viennese version of NY cheesecake, but even better. This is the typical chain store for pastry varieties. Great, convenient and everything taste great!

Try it while walking down the famous shopping street, Kärntner Straße.