“Fun place to go!”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Inner City
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Great service, delicious food and a real buzz to the place. The waiting staff were very attentive. There was nothing to dislike and we reckoned it was better food and larger helping than in the UK.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

My girlfriend and I were so desperate to find a big salad after 3 days eating schnitzels etc. and we decided to go for TGI, but when we entered the restaurant we were disappointed. Few words about our experience: the menu was too small with a few options and only 4 salads, the salads had too much sauce and generally the quality was no good, there was no coke refill, the atmosphere and the decoration were poor and finally, the toilettes were smelly! However, the service was average good. I come from Greece and the TGI Friday's rock!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Our regular resto with the family. We love southwest burger. The staffs are very nice and helpful. Last time they brought us food with some speck *that we didn't want* and they take it directly and give us the new one without extra charge..

Anyway, its a loud restaurant, not suitable to bring babies here specially when football games season.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Over priced. Very average food. Food wasn't particularly hot either. Wouldn't go back. Plenty of other better places.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

It was my daughter's birthday, and she wanted to celebrate the occasion at Friday's. I made the reservation by phone and were seated to a nice table upon arrival. The food was good and so was the service. After the meal, the waiters came and brought ice-cream and birthday sparkles. My daughter stood on the chart holding the ice-cream and the sparkles while the waiters and the customers were hand clapping and singing. I thought that was really nice.