“Nice”

Ranked #1 of 110 Dessert in Vienna
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Inner City
Reviewed April 9, 2013

The Ice cream was nice and tasty... Worth the price as 2 scoops are only 2.50 Euros, they are certainly a treat

Reviewed April 2, 2013

I tried Eis Greissler's dark chocolate ice cream today and really liked it (despite the fact that it was almost 0 degrees outside - not really ice cream weather!). The shop in Rotenturmstrasse is really small but nicely decorated and there was quite a lot of trade while I was there. Service was very friendly too.

1  Thank O C
Reviewed April 1, 2013

1/4/13 - really enjoyed our ice cream, served in a lovely waffle cone, the assistant spoke English & helped us work out the flavours, we had 2 scoops, Cookie Biscuit & Dark Chocolate, my husband Hazlenut & Coffee for 5 euros. Would recommend to anyone who likes ice cream from someone who eats alot of it :)

1  Thank Furbs
Reviewed March 31, 2013

You can truly taste the natural ingredients! I'm a regular and I've never been disappointed with their ice cream. Love the fact that the offer "unusual" seasonal flavours!
Eis Greissler is definitely my favourite ice place in Vienna!

1  Thank colourful_traveller
Reviewed March 19, 2013

The title says it all: I doubt I have ever tasted a better scoop of ice cream in Vienna, and due to my frequent visits to the city, I've had the opportunity of trying a bunch of different ice cream shops in the area. The place opened just recently, I think. I only came across it two summers ago, but I've been hooked ever since.
Eis Greissler offers both traditional flavours and more unusual creations (e.g. goat cheese). Every flavour that I've sampled so far was delicious, without exception. The price is absolutely fair, both in terms of quality and quanity, and all the staff are very friendly.