“Pure Sacher Bliss”

Ranked #13 of 4,770 Restaurants in Vienna
Cuisines: Austrian, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Inner City
Description: Enjoy traditional Viennese specialities in this elegant and stylish restaurant. You can either sit in the black and white floor-tiled glass conservatory facing the Opera House or in the grand, dark red damask dining room with large oil paintings and crystal chandeliers. The windows of the conservatory are folded away in summer to make a large open terrace. Live piano music in the evenings adds to the ambience.
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

I had a wonderful time
having a dainty feast in
the Hotel Saher
red restaurant in Vienna.

Everything was flawless:
Impeccable service.
Delicious food.
Good price.

It definetly was worth the visit and ....
words just failed me when
I had a piece of the Sacher
Chocolate Cake !!!

Pure Bliss !!

1  Thank PigaPepa

Reviewed September 9, 2018

A small but beautiful dining room with lavish deep red and gold furnishings sets the scene for a wonderful evening.
We started with a rich Bouillabaisse soup and delicious chicken liver mousse.
We both had the venison fillet which was cooked to perfection.
Service was friendly and professional.
This is definitely a formal dining room and most people made an effort to dress well. It is a very cosy room with small tables so it makes for a cosy atmosphere.
A very enjoyable evening.

2  Thank iannoble21
Reviewed September 9, 2018

This small restaurant is located inside the Sacher Hotel, the ambience is cosy. Service was good. Food was not especially tasty, but had definetely an interesting Austrian flavour. Worth a visit.

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

我在這裡度過一個非常愉快的生日!這家餐廳比照片上更漂亮,餐點也很好吃,尤其是服務人員非常友好,非常適合慶祝特殊節日的餐廳!
I was searching for a restaurant to celebrate my birthday, and I read so many good reviews on the restaurant Rote Bar. My friend and I had a blast there. The restaurant is more beautiful than the picture shows, the lunch is delicious, and the most importantly, the staff is extremely nice. Would definitely recommend friends to come!

2  Thank Kikijulia
Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

We went there for a birthday celebration and the restaurant is very formal and the decoration was royal red. It was not a big restaurant and had a pianist playing throughout the evening.

We chose a 4 course meal and the main course was venison and two of us were not comfortable with this and they were flexible to change to a fish dish for them. The cold tomato soup was refreshing and I had the venison and it tasted wonderful, cooked in medium rare. The desert was delightful and we also added a birthday cake with their famous Sacher Torte.

1  Thank DominicY582