“Rubber cocktail” 1 of 5 bubbles

Vienna austria
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rubber cocktail”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2013

I am currently living in Vienna and tonight my friends and I decided to go out for drinks and sadly ended up at ocean one.
The cocktails tasted as if someone had melted an eraser and served it as a drink..
When we complained to the weighter he made a snotty commend and told us we had to pay for our barely even touched drinks anyway then he proceeded to telling the bar tender about our complaints and laugh about us.

All in all bad products and even worse service.
Stay far away from that dump!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank PinkerFederhut

Europe
“terrible restaurant!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

Horrible restaurant. It was the first restaurant where I have eaten in Austria and don`t recommend to anyone! Food is poor, frites are bad, the wienerschnitzel was not good. The worst thing I had experienced here was something that I have never imagined in Austria before. The waiter didn`t give me the bill !!!, he told me how much I had to pay. I replied that I had to pay less and I asked the bill. He accepted that my drink Almdudler was only 0.25 l and not 0.5 l. In fact, the restaurant don`t have this quantity of 0.5 l in the menu. I asked the waiter why he tried to ask me more money, he did not repliy, he did not apologize. If we are foreign tourists, it doesn`t mean that we don`t know to calculate our bill! What a shame for this restaurant! Dont` go there!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Mikitraveller
Vienna, Austria
“Very bad service and cold soup”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

It was a rainy and cold day in Vienna and we were searching for a warm and tasty soup.
We ended up in this restaurant and we both ordered a goulash soup. The soups arrived and both of them they were not warm at all, so we sent them back. They didn't even apologize for the mistake and the soups were back in a minute after being zapped in the microwave, slightly warmer, but not hot.
The staff was extremely unfriendly to us and the final insult came when we paid the bill because they automatically included 10% for the tip.
I would NOT recommend this place, any restaurant around might be much better for the same price or even cheaper.

• Visited August 2013
Vienna, Austria
“Over priced, bad quality food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

We went there for a dinner during August. We were having a wonderful day before going to that restaurant. It was completely changed after taking the dinner in that restaurant.

We had to wait a long to order for the food though there were not that much rush.
We ordered two Chicken Schnitzel and a non alcoholic fruit drinks. The Schnitzel with French fries costs 7.9 Euro and the fruit drink costs 5.5 Euro.

The quantity of the food was really small. The schnitzel size is not even half of the picture they shown in the menu book. You can get a bigger Schnitzel which tastes better than that of their schnitzel in any street food shop with a much cheaper price. The quality was not good, Schnitzel was not tender or properly cooked. If you compare with the quality and quantity, the foods are way too over priced.

Only good thing was interior decoration.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank mmsbd
Wellington, Wellington, New Zealand
“Great espresso”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

Simple but yummy breakfast. Has sign up showing cards accepted but we had to pay with cash. My husband enjoyed his cappuccino too!