1,990 results
All reviews city centre cool hotel free wifi minute walk smoked salmon nice stay checking in standard room junior suite reception area rooms are small nice breakfast metro station on foot buffet breakfast public transport playstation
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

If you are looking for a typical Viennese hotel, this is probably not it. It is eclectic, eccentric and funky. However, the employees who man the bar/check- in couldn't be nicer or more helpful. Any glitches we ran into were quickly and caringly remedied.
The hotel is situated about a mile from the town center. This was good for us as it allowed for a nice walk to and from the venues featured downtown.
Our bed was extremely comfortable and I loved the separate comforters for my husband and me.
The breakfast buffet is spectacular. Everything anyone would want to eat was made available. It took courage not to overeat.
The price of the hotel including the breakfast was most reasonable. So if you are hoping not to take out a loan to experience the beauty of Vienna, this may be your best choice.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Lucas G, Front Office Manager at Pentahotel Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Kathy,
first of all I want to thank you for the time you took to write us a feedback.
I am glad you liked our special, fancy and a bit urban style and the big compliment for our staff members and spacious breakfast buffet. I will definitely share your lovely words with my team.
If you are returning to Vienna, it would be an honour for us to welcome you again.
We wish you all the best and send you warmest regards,

ps: penta <3 you!

Reviewed December 14, 2018

Nice hotel in a convenient location for the underground trains/Around a 20 minute (easy) walk into the city.Wonderful hard working staff.... especially Sandra who was helpful throughout our stay.The room, although a touch on the small side (because we requested a quiet room) was kept clean and tidy.... as was the rest of the hotel.The room would have benefited from the addition of a safe and tea/coffee making facilities. Overall, A good hotel.THANK YOU.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lucas G, Front Office Manager at Pentahotel Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2018

Hi Merlin,
THANK YOU for your great feedback.
I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us and I will share your words with my team and Sandra ;) She will be happy about your lovely words.
We wish you a wonderful pre-christmas time and would be happy if we could welcome you again with us.

Many regards,

Reviewed December 13, 2018

As I keep coming back again and again - the pentahotel Vienna feels like a kind of home. I highly appreciate its style and comfort.
The pentahotel Vienna has a convenient location - the city centre is easily and quickly to reach - even by foot. The staff at the reception is really friendly and accommodating. I especially love spending the evening at the bar and pool table. Even if you have to work - the lobby provides an inspiring place, but also the rooms are smartly equipped with sockets and connections. Thats a huge plus! Furthermore the rooms are clean, the beds are of great quality and the breakfast is excellent. So if you haven't been so far, you should visit the pentahotel Vienna :-)

• Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Dianjall,
wow many many thanks for your awesome review!
It was really fun for me reading it, I enjoyed it a lot, thank you for that.
I love to share your feedback with my team!

We are waiting for you to come back to us :)
Penta loves you!
Have a wonderful christmas time and many regards from Vienna,

Reviewed December 11, 2018

Only 5 mins from the metro station this modern quirky decorated hotel offered good value for money. The staff were polite and helpful. The breakfasts were one highlight with hot and cold dishes, plenty of choice and a buffet style as much as you want menu. Had a small issue with the room, went to sort out at reception and it was sorted there and then with no hassle. Would highly recommend.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear guest,
thank you very much for your amazing feedback.
I am really happy to read that you fully enjoyed your stay with us, especially our breakfast buffet and our employees.
It would be a pleasure for us welcoming you again oneday,
pentastic regards from Vienna,