pentahotel Vienna
$175
$124
  • Restaurant
Austria Classic Hotel Wien(Vienna)(Great Value!)
$107
$162
$141
Orbitz.com
1,807 results
All reviewsfunky hotelcity centrereception desklobby barfree wifiminute walksmoked salmonclose to metro stationbars and restaurantsjunior suitechecking instandard roomrooms are smallnice breakfaston footbuffet breakfastpublic transport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Fabulous breakfast, nice toiletries, conveniently located. shame about the small 3/4 bed and the €5.50 per day charge for wifi. I had arrived early at 8am and reception was kind enough to let me check in then - very reasonable.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 16, 2013

We've stayed in junior suite and it was a good size, the bed was massive and very comfy. Very clean, excellent black out curtuins and even though we were facing the street, there was no noise. The air conditioning was a big plus as it was very hot outside. Very cosy and modern bar area. Only minus was lack of fridge and no extractor fan in the bathroom. Location was lovely, plenty of nice little restaurants around and metro station 2 min away. Not far to the centre-30 min.walking or 5 min by tube.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank nikusa13
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I went to Vienna for my holidays in the month of July 2013 along with my love my wife, as I am a traveler I only plan my trips, for this vacation I planned to stay in Vienna for 4 days & 3 nights and what can help you most than TripAdvisor?
I chose this property as it was having wonderful reviews on TA and also I got great deal for this hotel. Firstly I want to mention that the reception was very groovy as its a big bar table, my check-in was very fast, even though it was an early check-in and also I requested my room with balcony which the receptionist honored. My room was big, clean and was with very nice big balcony. It was having all modern amenities. Bath room was good and the shower in it was haven.... The location is also great as U-bahn station is just 5 mins walk away and with-in few mins you are in city center with is like two stops away. Near by area is also great with stores like BILLA and lots of cafes and restaurants. I loved my stay and will surely love to stay here again... Highly Recommended

Room Tip: Rooms on 5th Floor have balconies
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Gaurav S
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Just returned from a week in Vienna staying at the Pentahotel. The decor is quirky and very modern, room very spacious and cleaned daily. The bar staff were very friendly and helpful. Food was very expensive, breakfast was €19 per person, but we have heard it was very good. It's a fab base to explore Vienna from, bus stops virtually outside.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 8, 2013

We stayed for 3 nights at the Pentahotel in Vienna. The room was small but adequate, and the decor was very welcoming and modern. Staff were friendly and helpful, giving us directions and useful tips when we asked. The bar was a bit pricey and there wasn't a great selection of drinks however. Very good value and would recommend to young couples thinking about staying in Vienna.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple