“Excellent meal-Value for money!”
Review of 7 Stern Braeu

7 Stern Braeu
Ranked #92 of 4,417 Restaurants in Vienna
Cuisines: Austrian, German, Gastropub
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 12, 2013

After having a catastrophic experience at the Twelve Apostles Keller ( whatever you do, don't make the mistake of visiting this restaurant)-its a total catastrophe (have written a review with my comments)!
I vowed to never eat meat again!

Reluctantly we took the advise of a friend and visited the 7 stars Brewery.

Personally, I give it all full stars for hospitality, ambience, service, quality of food and value for money!

I had the best meal of my time in Austria!

Service with a smile, with hugh portions of juicy meats and delivery of exactly what the menu described!

I will definitely be back! It was great and I left with a happy and full stomach!

2  Thank Stephc848
Write a ReviewReviews (2,200)

Reviewed January 6, 2013

A relaxed, authentic place. Pork knuckle great for two. Kids sausage and mash eaten up. Beers tasty. Deserts ok. You may want to book to guarantee a table.
Take away beer from vending machine for later!

2  Thank Mickey361
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Best of the Austrian beers we had on our recent trip....especially liked the dark Marzen....son enjoyed the IPA a great deal. Food was decent....typical Austrian comfort food for lack of a better term (schnitzel, sausage entrees and such). Service was slowish...but the place was extremely crowded...loud pub atmosphere. Recommended...especially for the beer.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

From all seven beers my husband eventually chose one kind - a good one, but I mean all the fuss for just one... From all my trips I learnt - there always is a moment that everybody is hungry and tired and has no energy to go to some specific place but just to fall into the first closest option. But in this trip my husband tried very hard to reach 7 Stern no matter from where because of the reviews. Apparently it was worthwile because it was really really cheap but not that special to do all the way from some far point in Vienna like we did.

Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

Great range of beers, especially the Chilli!
Food was ok, but took a while for a basic dish. Not an outstanding schnitzel - wish I'd chosen the pork knuckle. Good atmosphere.