Good hotel, big rooms equiped with huge bathrooms. Very clean (everyday cleaning - sometimes too early) and placed next to Mariahilfstrasse (50 meters).
Some troubles about booking, they communicated us the price per room without breakfast (even this was required), but the staff was very helpfull. The direct reservation by email was without any additional fee or advance payment and they arranged the taxi from and to the airport.
A good breakfast, not very large choice, but enough good food and great choice of types of coffee. The bar in the hotel is good, but not excellent, you have a lot of options around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are pleased to present the rich in traditon Boutique Hotel Fürst Metternich in hostoric splendor as an individual, family run boutique hotelTradition & FlairThe Hotel Fürst Metternich offers its guests the unique flair of Vienna at the turn of the 19th to the 20th century. The building in the style of the German Neo-Renaissance was built in 1896 and is embedded in a row of houses with typical Viennese character. A special highlight is the preferred downtown location in a quiet side street of the shopping boulevard “Mariahilfer Straße“. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Fastbooking, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Fuerst Metternich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Austrotel Fuerst Metternich Vienna
- Austrotel Fuerst Metternich Hotel Vienna