Lovely modern room with very comfortable bed and lovely bathroom. The entry and reception is quite different, traditional style, a bit pokey but interesting.
The location is good; Vienna is a sprawling city and this is not too far from the centre and close to rail transport.
Fairly bland service biut overall a good value hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are pleased to present the rich in traditon Boutique Hotel Fürst Metternich in hostoric splendor as an individual, family run boutique hotelTradition & FlairThe Hotel Fürst Metternich offers its guests the unique flair of Vienna at the turn of the 19th to the 20th century. The building in the style of the German Neo-Renaissance was built in 1896 and is embedded in a row of houses with typical Viennese character. A special highlight is the preferred downtown location in a quiet side street of the shopping boulevard “Mariahilfer Straße“. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Fastbooking so you can book your Hotel Fuerst Metternich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Austrotel Fuerst Metternich Vienna
- Austrotel Fuerst Metternich Hotel Vienna