Booked this hotel for a congress stay because of price and location. Before arriving i sent several emails asking for details and answers were always quick and detailed. The hotel has a great location, with ten minutes walk from a railway station, three minutes from a main street and metro. I was given a hotel room on the top floor but the elevator doesnt go up there so hadto walk one floor. Room was ok but not very stzlishly furnished although the building is very nice. Staff was kind and helpful. All in all, a good hotel, comfortable rooms,very good price (especially for Vienna) and a great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are pleased to present the rich in traditon Boutique Hotel Fürst Metternich in hostoric splendor as an individual, family run boutique hotelTradition & FlairThe Hotel Fürst Metternich offers its guests the unique flair of Vienna at the turn of the 19th to the 20th century. The building in the style of the German Neo-Renaissance was built in 1896 and is embedded in a row of houses with typical Viennese character. A special highlight is the preferred downtown location in a quiet side street of the shopping boulevard “Mariahilfer Straße“. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Fuerst Metternich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Austrotel Fuerst Metternich Vienna
- Austrotel Fuerst Metternich Hotel Vienna