I can only subsribe to those feedacks which are describing the hotel as conveniently (yet not centrally centrally located, but somewhat between the West railway station and the very downtown), located in a wonderful old mansion, basic and not recently updated but functional and clean, for 100 EUR/night für a dbl room one cannot complain much. Free WILAN, but the code valid only for 8 hours and the new one must be fetched at the reception. Breakfast was not very inviting so we opted to go to some of the neghboring cafes. MAJOR WARNING: There is no a/c, so in high summer it may be unbearable! We had luck since it was only 25C.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are pleased to present the rich in traditon Boutique Hotel Fürst Metternich in hostoric splendor as an individual, family run boutique hotelTradition & FlairThe Hotel Fürst Metternich offers its guests the unique flair of Vienna at the turn of the 19th to the 20th century. The building in the style of the German Neo-Renaissance was built in 1896 and is embedded in a row of houses with typical Viennese character. A special highlight is the preferred downtown location in a quiet side street of the shopping boulevard “Mariahilfer Straße“. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Fastbooking, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Fuerst Metternich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Austrotel Fuerst Metternich Vienna
- Austrotel Fuerst Metternich Hotel Vienna