We had stayed at their Sister Hotel,Hotel Stefanie, (just a few doors away) four years ago and both were found to be top class.All staff at the City Central were very helpful in many ways and the breakfast selection was fantastic.Just one thing on this point.The coffee pots need to be renewed .The hotel location is great to walk to the city centre, 2 small supermarkets just doors away, U Bahn Station a short walk away also.I would like to go back some time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The name already reveals much about the smart Hotel City Central’s advantages. The central location near the 1st District, the historic centre of Vienna, coupled with the employees’ typical Viennese charm and a perfect price-performance ratio, distinguish this hotel. Behind the stylish facade, guests find a perfect refuge for their stay in Vienna. 58 rooms and three individual apartments in a nearby building are all convincing thanks to modern comforts such as air conditioning, FLAT TV with Sky programs, and WLAN (free of charge). A special attraction is the Winter Garden with its pyramid-shaped glass roof where a rich and varied breakfast is served. Covered parking spaces are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel City Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Appartements City Central
- Appartements City Central Hotel
- Best Western Vienna