This hotel is very classy and comfortable. The rooms are just right for however many people in your party. Very nicely decorated. Staff that are knowledgeable and friendly. The breakfast alone is worth the trip. Huge by European standards. Should even satisfy the most demanding American travelers. It is also just a short walk across the river to the Inner Stadt where most of Vienna's historic treasures are.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The name already reveals much about the smart Hotel City Central’s advantages. The central location near the 1st District, the historic centre of Vienna, coupled with the employees’ typical Viennese charm and a perfect price-performance ratio, distinguish this hotel. Behind the stylish facade, guests find a perfect refuge for their stay in Vienna. 58 rooms and three individual apartments in a nearby building are all convincing thanks to modern comforts such as air conditioning, FLAT TV with Sky programs, and WLAN (free of charge). A special attraction is the Winter Garden with its pyramid-shaped glass roof where a rich and varied breakfast is served. Covered parking spaces are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel City Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Appartements City Central
- Appartements City Central Hotel
- Best Western Vienna