I have stayed here for 3 nights and I am very satisfied from the treatment I've got. The hotel itself is located next to the Stephansplatz and it's a very quite place. I stayed in single room and the room was very small, but it;s clean and worm. the breakfast was rich and tasty. the staff was very pleasant. I'll come back here for sure...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The name already reveals much about the smart Hotel City Central’s advantages. The central location near the 1st District, the historic centre of Vienna, coupled with the employees’ typical Viennese charm and a perfect price-performance ratio, distinguish this hotel. Behind the stylish facade, guests find a perfect refuge for their stay in Vienna. 58 rooms and three individual apartments in a nearby building are all convincing thanks to modern comforts such as air conditioning, FLAT TV with Sky programs, and WLAN (free of charge). A special attraction is the Winter Garden with its pyramid-shaped glass roof where a rich and varied breakfast is served. Covered parking spaces are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel City Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Appartements City Central
- Appartements City Central Hotel
- Best Western Vienna