I have visited a number of places in Europe and had added only few names to my book-list. Hotel City Central is among one of my favorite destinations, which I have discovered recently. I stayed here with my cousins for three nights in May 2012 and all of us had no complaints. Staff is outstanding and will go out of the way to help you. Décor of the room as well as the building is fabulous. Location is perfect that is away from the crowds of old city. Buffet breakfast which included free champagne was served in a pretty dining room. It was really one of the best. Above all, the high quality services offered at reasonable prices impressed me a lot. I will surely recommend this name to my friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The name already reveals much about the smart Hotel City Central’s advantages. The central location near the 1st District, the historic centre of Vienna, coupled with the employees’ typical Viennese charm and a perfect price-performance ratio, distinguish this hotel. Behind the stylish facade, guests find a perfect refuge for their stay in Vienna. 58 rooms and three individual apartments in a nearby building are all convincing thanks to modern comforts such as air conditioning, FLAT TV with Sky programs, and WLAN (free of charge). A special attraction is the Winter Garden with its pyramid-shaped glass roof where a rich and varied breakfast is served. Covered parking spaces are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel City Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Appartements City Central
- Appartements City Central Hotel
- Best Western Vienna