We selected this hotel because of its location and it turned out to be even better than we expected. Centrally located and walking distance from all major attractions. Tram and U Bahn stations were just 5 mins away, so made travelling around the city a breeze.
Rooms are slightly small, but in Vienna I suggest you spend more time outside than in. Luckily the weather was perfect during our visit, so did not have to test the airconditioning system.
Mixed reaction with the staff as had 2 ladies (can't remember their names) who checked us in and were always helpful. With the shift change, the service levels dropped.
Thanks to the hotel and the 2 ladies for making our stay memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the heart of Vienna in the historic city centre. Not only business life of the city takes place in close neighbourhood, also cultural life pulsates all around : St.Stephans cathedral, the State Opera, the recently re-opened Albertina, Hofburg, Museums Quarter and the exclusive shopping areas are within walking distance. The hotel offers all facilities for a perfect stay and more: individual service with Viennese charm and the world famous Viennese Cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Accorhotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Wien Zentrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Wien Zentrum Hotel Vienna
- Mercure Hotel Wien Zentrum
- Mercure Hotel Vienna