I expected much more from a 4* hotel in Vienna. First of all, there are are two buildings of this hotel, I think I was staying in the old one which is on a 'hill'. Wifi didn't work very well, was always connecting and disconnecting. Room was clean, ok, but still you could see it was a very old building and needs renovation, if they want to be considered as a 4*. The most important thing is that the double bed, were 2 single matresses next to each other!!!! Breakfast was too simple, cheese and hams, cornflakes, only cold dishes basicly.
Other than that, there are nice places to visit nearby, restaurants and pubs, and the metro is just 3 mins walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the heart of Vienna in the historic city centre. Not only business life of the city takes place in close neighbourhood, also cultural life pulsates all around : St.Stephans cathedral, the State Opera, the recently re-opened Albertina, Hofburg, Museums Quarter and the exclusive shopping areas are within walking distance. The hotel offers all facilities for a perfect stay and more: individual service with Viennese charm and the world famous Viennese Cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, ACCOR, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Wien Zentrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Wien Zentrum Hotel Vienna
- Mercure Hotel Wien Zentrum
- Mercure Hotel Vienna