Just spent two nights at the Mercure Wien Zentrum. Excellent location with easy access to most things people will want to see. My room, 207 was stylish and comfortable. Traveling alone it's fine, but I don't like the fogged glass bathroom door with a hole for opening and shutting the door. If you're with someone else it would be pretty hard for them not to see when you're on the toilet. On the plus side, I like the ceiling shower head. Downstairs, Breakfast had a very good selection. And the hotel is about 2 blocks from the airport bus stop, another plus. Overall, a good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the heart of Vienna in the historic city centre. Not only business life of the city takes place in close neighbourhood, also cultural life pulsates all around : St.Stephans cathedral, the State Opera, the recently re-opened Albertina, Hofburg, Museums Quarter and the exclusive shopping areas are within walking distance. The hotel offers all facilities for a perfect stay and more: individual service with Viennese charm and the world famous Viennese Cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Mercure Wien Zentrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Wien Zentrum Hotel Vienna
- Mercure Hotel Wien Zentrum
- Mercure Hotel Vienna