The location is simply great. The house itself is nicely furnished, very modern design. The bed is excellent, also the bathroom. Breakfast offers a large variety.
Only at some points you realize that the building itself is older than the interior furniture. For example, you hear some noise from the corridor if people talk there.
On the other hand, the advantage is that you can still open the window - which is impossible in newer buildings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the heart of Vienna in the historic city centre. Not only business life of the city takes place in close neighbourhood, also cultural life pulsates all around : St.Stephans cathedral, the State Opera, the recently re-opened Albertina, Hofburg, Museums Quarter and the exclusive shopping areas are within walking distance. The hotel offers all facilities for a perfect stay and more: individual service with Viennese charm and the world famous Viennese Cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Wien Zentrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Wien Zentrum Hotel Vienna
- Mercure Hotel Wien Zentrum
- Mercure Hotel Vienna